Discrimination is against the law
Magellan* follows the law. We treat all people equally. We do not discriminate against anyone based on:
- National origin.
We provide free help and services to people with disabilities. We want you to be able to communicate with us easily. We offer:
- Qualified sign language interpreters.
- Written information in many formats. These may include:
- Large print.
- Accessible electronic formats.
- Other formats.
We also provide free language services to people whose first language is not English. We offer:
- Qualified interpreters.
- Information that is written in other languages.
Contact us at 1-800-424-4046, TDD: 1-800-424-4048; TTY: 711 if you need any of these services.
If you believe we have not provided these services or discriminated in another way, you can file a grievance with:
Civil Rights Coordinator, Corporate Compliance Department
6950 Columbia Gateway Drive
Columbia MD 21046
You can file a grievance in one of four ways.
- In person.
- By mail.
- By fax.
- By email.
The civil rights coordinator is available if you need help with any of this.
You can also file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office for Civil Rights. You may do this online at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf. Or you may do this by mail or phone.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
Complaint forms are available online. You may find them at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
* Magellan refers to all applicable subsidiaries and affiliates of Magellan Health, Inc. including but not limited to Magellan Healthcare, Inc., National Imaging Associates, Inc., Magellan Rx Management, LLC and Magellan Complete Care.