If you are a new member, we will soon call you to review some very important information. You can ask us any questions you have, or get help making appointments. If you need to speak with us right away or before we contact you, call us at 1-800-424-4518 (TTY 711).
Once you are enrolled with MCC of VA, we will send you a welcome letter that includes some basic information and your Member ID card.
Please take a look at our list of member frequently asked questions (FAQ) for information about:
- Medallion 4.0 general information
- Magellan Complete Care of Virginia
- Benefits & services
- Providers & medications
We want you to get the care you need, as quickly and easily as possible. We want you to understand your benefits, too. Start with these easy steps:
- Call your primary care provider (PCP) to make an appointment. Regular checkups help you stay healthy. If you would like to choose or change your PCP, or need help making an appointment, call us at 1-800-424-4518 (TTY 711).
- Take your Health Screen. The short Health Screen will help your provider understand your or your child’s health and needs. It will also help to identify what tools and services you need to stay healthy. The questions will take you about 15 minutes to answer.
If you are a Medicaid Expansion member, we may do an additional screening called the MCO Member Health Screening within the first 120 days you are a member of Magellan Complete Care of VA. This will provide a few additional pieces of information to help us determine what kind of care you need.
Please download the form above and mail the completed form to:
Magellan Complete Care of Virginia
3829 Gaskins Rd
Richmond, VA 23233-1437
If you do not understand the questions, need help with the form or need it in another language, please call us at 1-800-424-4518 (TTY 711).
If you prefer to complete the Health Screen over the phone, please call us at 1-800-424-4518 (TTY 711).
- Get to know Magellan Complete Care of Virginia. Browse this website for information on your new plan. Read your Member Handbook and call us if you have any questions.
- Meet your care coordinator. If your plan has assigned you a care coordinator, we will send you a letter with his or her name and contact information. Your care coordinator will contact you to get to know you and your healthcare needs. He or she will create a care plan based on your desires and goals.
The Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.