As a member of Magellan Complete Care of Virginia, you'll have access to extra services that are not generally covered through Medicaid fee-for-service. These are known as “added benefits.”
MCC of VA provides the following added benefits:
- Smart phones and apps for health reminders and text messages, with extra minutes included in your package
- Dental coverage for adults up to $1500, including one cleaning and oral exam every six months, one annual x-ray, and treatment for periodontal disease
- Vision services up to a $150 eyewear allowance every two years
- Online tools to help you find work, housing, food assistance and more
- Smoking cessation support through our exclusive CLICKOTINE® app, offering personalized plans and messaging, telephonic and proactive, web-based coaching
- Home-delivered meals after you leave a hospital or nursing facility
- Gift card incentives for engaging in healthy behaviors, such as losing weight or quitting smoking
- Free Boys and Girls Club membership for children ages 6-18
- Prenatal and postpartum pregnancy support programs
- Benefits for children, including support programs for children in income-eligible families, children in foster care, and children on the autism spectrum
See our full list of added benefits.
The Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.