Magellan Complete Care of Virginia Specialty Pharmacy Program
Magellan Complete Care of Virginia (MCC of VA) wants to help you get the care you need. Maybe you need to take a specialty medicine. Specialty medicines can be oral, but many times they are injected, infused, or inhaled medicines. These may need special storage or handling.
Magellan Rx Specialty is our preferred specialty pharmacy. We would like you to get your specialty medicine sent through the mail from Magellan Rx Specialty. Magellan Rx Specialty will work closely with you and your provider to give you what you need to help manage your condition.
Services and programs to support your needs
Magellan Rx Specialty pharmacy makes it easy for you to get your specialty medicine with services to help you including:
- Coaching programs to help manage your condition
- Free delivery to your home or another address within two days of ordering
- Supplies at no cost, such as syringes and needles
- Highly trained pharmacists and nurses available to answer any questions
- Insurance specialists to help you get the most out of your benefits
- Online member portal where you can request refills and learn more
Get started today
If you have a new prescription or if you are requesting a refill from another pharmacy please call Magellan Rx Specialty to get your medicine delivered to you at no cost. If you do not want to use Magellan Rx Specialty pharmacy, tell the pharmacy team member at the time of the call. They will make a change that will allow you to continue to get your specialty medicine at your current pharmacy.
Have questions? Please call 866-554-2673 or TTY/TDD 1-800-424-0328. Our hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. local time. The pharmacy is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for emergencies.
The Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.