Medicare and Medicaid services
If you have Medicare and Medicaid, some of your services will be covered by your Medicare plan and some will be covered by Magellan Complete Care of Virginia. We are your CCC Plus Medicaid Plan.
Types of services under Medicare
- Inpatient hospital care (medical and psychiatric)
- Outpatient care (medical and psychiatric)
- Physician and specialists services
- X-ray, lab work and diagnostic tests
- Skilled nursing facility care
- Home health care
- Hospice care
- Prescription drugs
- Durable medical equipment
Types of services under CCC Plus Medicaid
- Medicare copayments
- Hospital and skilled nursing when Medicare benefits are exhausted
- Long-term nursing facility care (custodial)
- Home and community-based waiver services, like personal care and respite care, environmental/home modifications and assistive technology services
- Community behavioral health services
- Medicare non-covered services, like some over the counter medicines, medical equipment and supplies, and incontinence products.
For more information about these services, contact your Medicare Plan, visit Medicare.gov, or call Medicare at 1-800-633-4227, TTY 1-877-486-2048.
For detailed information about your benefits, please review your member handbook.
The Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.