If you are a new member, you will receive a call from Magellan Complete Care of Virginia to review some very important information with you. You can ask us any questions you have, or get help making appointments. If you need to speak with us right away or before we contact you, call us at 1-800-424-4524, TTY 711.
You will also receive new member information through the mail. These mailings will include your welcome letter and your insurance identification card.
Before you get started, please take a look at our list of member frequently asked questions (FAQ) for details about:
- CCC Plus (general information)
- Magellan Complete Care of Virginia
- Benefits & services
- Providers & medications
- Your Care Coordination Team
We want you to get the care you need, as soon as possible. We want you to understand your benefits, too. Start with these easy steps:
- Call your primary care provider (PCP) to make an appointment. Regular checkups help you stay healthy. If you would like to choose or change your PCP, or need help making an appointment, call us at 1-800-424-4524, TTY 711.
- Take your Health Screen.
- We want to help you feel better and enjoy a healthy life. The short Health Screen will help your care coordinator to understand your or your child’s health and needs and what services and tools you need to stay healthy and feel good. The questions will take you about 15 minutes to answer. If you prefer to complete the Health Screen over the phone, please call us at 1-800-424-4524, TTY 711:
- Adult Health Screen
- Child Health Screen
Please download the form above and mail the completed form to:
Magellan Complete Care of Virginia
3829 Gaskins Rd
Richmond, VA 23233-1437
If you do not understand the questions, need help with the form or need it in another language please call us at 1-800-424-4524, TTY 711.
- Get to know Magellan Complete Care of Virginia. Take a look at this website for a quick outline of your new plan. Read your member handbook. Or call us with your questions, 1-800-424-4524, TTY 711.
- Meet your care coordinator. You will receive a letter from us with her/his name and contact information. Your care coordinator will call you to get to know you. He or she always puts your needs first, creating a care plan based on your desires and goals.
- Transition your care with your care coordinator. Your care coordinator will help you with your transition to Magellan Complete Care of Virginia. She or he will make sure you continue to receive the services you need and that all of your prescriptions are transitioned to Magellan Complete Care of Virginia.
The Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.