Why choose MCC?
As a member of Magellan Complete Care of Virginia, you'll have access to extra services that are not generally covered through Medicaid fee-for-service. These are known as “added benefits.”
We provide the following added benefits:
- Dental services (for adults): Two exams and one set of x-rays each year (up to $1,500 each year)
- Vision services (for adults): $150 for glasses or contact lenses every two years
- Smartphones for texts and appointment reminders
- Fresh meals delivered to your home after discharge from an inpatient hospital or nursing facility
- Enhanced short-term services for all members, when needed – including a personal care attendant, respite care and caregiver training and support
- Environmental and home modifications
- Financial management
- Supportive employment services
- Individual dose packs for medications (PillPack)
- Online, interactive cognitive behavioral therapy support
- Complete Care Counts program to reward healthy behaviors
- Help to quit smoking or tobacco
- Community Connections online directory of community services and organizations
- Free membership for Boys and Girls Club for ages 6-18
Call us at 1-800-424-4524, TTY 711 with any questions you have about the added benefits we offer.
The Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.